Company name: Howdens, Milford Haven
Location: Milford Haven
Introduction to company: Traditional craftmanship is at the heart of Howdens' business, which is why one in four of their products are manufactured in the UK.
- To unload and check accuracy of all incoming stock supplier deliveries in line with the
Health & Safety offloading procedures and company policy
- To carry out daily checks on the forklift truck and other mechanical equipment in accordance with Health & Safety Policy. To report all defects to the Depot Manager
- To maintain high level of security in accordance with company policy. To carry out the required security checks on all outgoing orders and deliveries, whilst adhering to Health & Safety Regulations and stock management guidelines.
- To deal with returns from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way
- To carry out daily/weekly stock checks according to procedure, to ensure an accurate computer stock file
- To understand and comply with company policy regarding damage controls and replacement part ordering
- To maintain general housekeeping duties within the warehouse, stock rotation and product group, cleanliness and tidiness in line with Company safety standards and expectations
- To participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and team goals
- To ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the store. Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- To assist with any other reasonable request in order to fulfil the requirements of the business and smooth operation of the depot
Salary: £15,000 per year
Hours: 31-40 hours per week