Company Name: Transport For Wales
Introduction to company:
Transport for Wales is a not-for-profit company owned by the Welsh Government and managed at arms length by its appointed board
• Working closely and with support from the HSEQ Train Services Business Partners to drive towards a preventative and zero harm culture with the Functional managers through supporting and advising the Functions on occupational safety and environment.
• Prepare and analyse MI reports and present findings to the management and wider team.
• Proactively assist and/or manage with the monitoring of reporting systems such as close calls, near misses and safety concerns and identify and analyse trends.
• Provide advice on the practical implementation of the company’s HSEQ policies and processes.
• Prepare and maintain records relating to safety, health and environmental matters that comply with legal and workplace requirements and are accessible to those who are authorised to use them.
• Support the HSEQ Train Services Business Partner in developing risk assessments.
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 3
Salary: Apprenticeship rates
Hours: 31 - 40 hours per week