Company Name: EnerSys, Newport
Introduction to company:
EnerSys is a stored energy systems and technology provider for industrial applications. The company manufactures and distributes reserve power and motive power batteries, battery chargers, power equipment, battery accessories and outdoor equipment enclosure systems to customers worldwide.
- Provide efficient and streamlined administration service to the HR team, on all HR related topics.
- Work alongside HR Advisor as a 1st point of contact for enquiries and respond to or refer enquiries as appropriate.
- Input and maintain data on Global HR Information System.
- Preparation of documents including contracts and offer letters.
- Recruitment, onboarding, offboarding including right to work, DBS checks, exit interviews, liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Assist with Payroll – ensuring documents correctly authorised and processed, calculating additional payments, checking temporary workers timesheets for accuracy.
Wage: £18,000 per year
Hours: 31-40 hours per week
Qualification: CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice