Company Name: Transport For Wales
Introduction to company:
Transport for Wales is a not-for-profit company owned by the Welsh Government and managed at arms length by its appointed board
• Administration of the HR system in respect of new and existing vacancies: ensuring full authorisation, inputting onto HR system and support the advertising of internal and external recruitment and support the onboarding process and experience. Support any bi-lingual HR requirements.
• Monitor the progress of individuals on their onboarding journey and coordinate the relationship with the Recruitment and Talent Advisor ensuring candidates and TfWRL are meeting their commitments.
• Responding to any queries from candidates received in the Recruitment inbox.
• Recruitment administration to include the setting up of recruitment events/interviews and updating of HR system, completing contracts, offer letters, and arrange medicals and put together new starter files.
• Ensuring all new entrant medical and background checks are complete ahead of candidate start dates and similarly for internal promotions.
• Organisation and co-ordination of Recruitment Assessment centres, to include candidate/delegate contact, venue arrangements, materials provision and co-ordination on the day as required.
• Undertaking periodic reporting for the HR Team; maintaining accurate data and producing accurate reports as required.
• Support all aspects of HR administration e. g scheduling and arranging meetings including inviting attendees, providing agendas, arranging venues & refreshments, producing, and distributing minutes and actions, and track actions if require
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 3
Salary: Apprenticeship rates
Hours: 31 - 40 hours per week