Name of company: Deadstock (Streetwear Inspired Vintage Clothing)
Introduction to company: Deadstock was born from a suitcase full of charity shop clothes collected from around Cardiff and in the following six years has
grown to become an internationally respected figure in the burgeoning worlds of both vintage clothing & streetwear.
Key duties: 1 Preparing orders for dispatch and general stock room duties.
2. Solving problems and assisting customers with their queries in a
personable and relatable way.
3. Preparing and restoring clothing for our photoshoots by washing,
steaming and removing stains.
4. Helping to prepare our clothing drops by efficiently creating new
product listings and ensuring information is entered accurately.
5. Basic product photography duties (all training will be provided,
you’ll just need a good eye for detail and a good work ethic)
6. General assistance with the day to day operations at the HQ and
with the varied challenges that come with a growing business.