Company name: Operation Fitness Gym, Cardiff
Introduction to company:Operation-Fitness is a premium boxing gym based in the heart of Cardiff Bay.
They offer a range of services - classes, personal training, in-body composition analysis, corporate packages, health food hut and membership offerings to clients and customers to support them with their health and fitness journeys.
-Offer excellent customer service to members and customers
- Use Social Media and other relevant media channels to advertise the fitness studio and promote new members and business
- Open and lock up the gym, ensuring all security precautions have been effectively executed
- General maintenance and cleaning - keeping the studio as clean as possible, following stringent cleaning guidance is essential
- Offer support and guidance to members and fitness studio users, applying their own knowledge of equipment use, health and fitness
- Complete daily due diligence and health and safety checks
- Ensuring accessibility to the Studio for all customers and users including the requirments of any ability needs
- Over-see the fitness studio cafe and smoothie bar - taking and completing orders including a range of coffees, teas, smoothies, protein shakes and healthy snacks for members and customers
- Signing-up new members or customers on the online fitness platform
- Offer new or better ways of doing things
- An opportunity to work in Cardiff's latest, most exclusive gym with the latest technology in a 5-star environment
- Career development and progression - Personal Training, Fitness Instructor or General Management Role.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 25 hours per week