Name of company: Deadstock (Streetwear Inspired Vintage Clothing)
Introduction to company: Deadstock was born from a suitcase full of charity shop clothes collected from around Cardiff and in just four years has grown to become an internationally recognised figure in the burgeoning worlds of both vintage clothing & streetwear.
- Working closely with the owner to create content for the business across multiple social media and other channels.
- Eventually having the ability to work independently along with the marketing department to further the business’ goals with created content whilst keeping in mind best marketing practices and tailoring content to different audiences.
- Assisting with the preparation of our clothing drops by taking care of the bulk of our product photography needs.
- General assistance with the day to day operations at the HQ and with the varied challenges that come with a growing business.
- Helping with establishing and furthering the brand’s message and vision with the use of created content
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week