Company Name: Legal & General
Introduction to company: Established in 1836, Legal & General are a leading financial services group and major global investor, safeguarding people's financial futures around the world. They've made it their business to build a stronger, more positive society by making a genuine societal and environmental impact that really lasts and keep proving – that good beyond business is good for business, especially when the outcome is brighter for everyone.
- Support in the creation and management of specific project plans and work with a variety of stakeholders across the business to ensure projects are delivered in an efficient and timely manner from initiation to closure.
- Act as an intermediary to facilitate discussions with all stakeholders and senior managers, to support effective decision-making essential for the successful delivery of projects
- Develop methodical skills such as problem solving and time management as you will be supporting the team to ensure projects are completed within time, budget and scope.
- Support the team to manage any risks with clear documentation and by utilising working groups and resolving with the project team, who are Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Manage projects through the required governance by ensuring there is a clear business case and establishing the benefit of the project.
- Develop and enhance personal skills such as confidence, assertiveness, focus, adaptability, curiosity
- Have the opportunity to meet and network with new colleagues within your team, but also across the wider organisation which is a great opportunity to develop your collaboration and listening skills
Wage: Competitive Salary
Hours: 31-40 hours per week
Qualification: Level 4 in Project Management